Modern

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Library LEGO Update

Last week I did a post about a LEGO program that Payton attended at our local library. We went back a few days later, and Payton was quite disappointed that his LEGO figurines that he created weren't on display yet.
I went back again yesterday for Toddler Time, and I was very excited to see this behind the circulation desk:
Yes, he made some characters from the computer game, "Minecraft." The theme of the LEGO event was "Creatures" so he made some creatures from the game. He is very proud to have his structure displayed at the library. As you can see from the picture below, the entire top of the shelving unit behind the circulation desk is now filled with LEGO creations. How fun!
 And just in case you were curious... this is what the bottom basket of my stroller looks like every time I leave the library:
 Filled to the brim with books! And now that Payton is getting into chapter books, my load is getting bigger and heavier each week. Good thing I have a stroller to carry all of it, otherwise, I'd need a shopping cart. :)

No comments: