Modern

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Photos

Nothing too exciting to share today. Just a few pics that were on the camera.

The Easter bunny brought Payton a gold excavation kit in his Easter basket. He had a great time chiseling away until he found 4 pieces of "gold!"
 He worked for a really long time to find all of those precious rocks!
(Apparently Rohy likes digging for gold too)
 But he had a really good time doing it. :)

In other news... Parker has recently developed a love for books.
He likes books with faces of other babies, dogs, and Elmo. But I also often find him flipping through his "Little People" farm books. 
 
Also... he enjoys watching Baby Einstein in his special chair while eating popcorn.
I think he inherited this trait from his Paca (my Dad).
 
 One last random picture...
I cut Parker's hair today.
I was so tired of paying someone $15 to trim his bangs (they grow so fast!).
It required Payton sitting at the table in front of him to distract him. Letting him play with the spray bottle and a 2nd comb. But in the end, I think I did a decent job.
What do you think??

1 comment:

Brian Heckman said...

love love love these pics. I didn't see any of these before the blog (glad I'm subscribed:). Thx for always capturing these memories