Modern

Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Header

I changed up my header a little bit this week. 
Do you like it? 
I recently learned how to import fonts from other web sites so that I can use them in craft projects. Then, to my (happy) surprise, they turned up in Picasa too!

For all you obsessed with Starbucks lovers out there like myself, you know why I posted that picture on the far right.
For those of you who may not live scarily close just down the street from a Starbucks, that drink has the letters "PSL" written on the side of it. That stands for "Pumpkin Spice Latte." 
It is my favorite coffee drink of the year! I get so excited when I see the sign out front that they are serving it again. 
So, in honor of my caffeine addiction love for coffee, I thought I'd include a photo of my fav. 
What's your favorite coffee?

No comments: