Modern

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Cupcakes

I made Halloween "Funfetti" cupcakes this week to go along with a dinner I was bringing to a neighbor who just had a baby. Since we had several left over (and I didn't want to be tempted to eat them all myself) I let Payton and his friends have a cupcake decorating extravaganza yesterday.
They each had their own bowl of orange frosting, and tons of toppings to choose from...
I love watching kids be creative!
 They each made a wonderfully delicious creation.
 Even Parker got to have a couple bites of an undecorated cupcake:
 I can only imagine what this kid is going to be like on his 1st birthday with a smash cake. Please remind me to strip him down to his diaper before he dives it... it could get ugly. :)
Have a great Halloween weekend everyone!
(Starting Tuesday I'll be listening to Christmas music... just thought you all would like to know). :)

1 comment:

Unplugged said...

ME TOO!!! Glad to know I'm not the only crazy who starts listening to holiday tunes Nov. 1!!!!!!