Modern

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fun Fall Craft

This is my favorite time of year to do crafts. There are so many fun ideas! Here is one that I got out of the Disney Family Fun magazine. Payton and our neighbor Avery had so much fun making the little chocolate acorns together.
Here is the article:
Here are the ingredients:
Basically, you take a Hershey kiss and stick it onto a mini Nilla Wafer with chocolate icing. Then break off a piece of pretzel for the acorn stem and attach it with icing as well. Voila! Edible acorn!

Here are the little chefs assembling their acorns...
 And my very proud son holding out his creation:
If you have little ones, or if you are hosting a fall party/book club/bible study, this is a very yummy treat!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I saw that in Family Fun and thought it looked so cute and easy! My problem is that I would like to eat them all! Will have to keep in mind! Thanks for all your good ideas! We did pearler beads last week and I have your mushroom meatballs on the menu this week!