Modern

Monday, June 27, 2011

Clements Family Reunion

View of the house from the beach
All the cousins hanging together

We were very blessed this summer when my parents rented a house on Ponte Vedra Beach (just outside St. Augustine, FL) for our family and my brother's family to come and stay for a week.
Joel and Parker
Payton and Joe
 The cousins had such an amazing time together. They really bonded, which was so special to see. We all had so much fun watching them play on the beach and then run around and play in the house together.


View from the back balcony






 Outside, the patio had spectacular views of the ocean. And as you can see from the picture, it was just a few steps for us to go from the house to the beach. Perfect for 5 kids ages 6 and under!

Rough life...


It was a week full of boogie-boarding, corn-hole playing, cuddling, laughing, puzzle-making, exploring, relaxing, and bonding. 
Here's a little slide show that gives you a little taste of some of the fun we had. If I can steal some of my sis-in-laws awesome group photos I'll post those separately. I don't have a lot of group shots of all the kiddos on my camera. Thanks so much Mom and Dad! Memories for a lifetime!


No comments: