Modern

Monday, June 27, 2011

"Aunt" Jenny

My dear from Jenny, whom I've know since Kindergarten, has always been so sweet with my kids. She sends them stickers and cards for holidays, birthday gifts, she came to my baby shower and always, always comes over to my parents' house when we're in Orlando. She's just one of those friends that you know you can always count on. And although I'd like to think I'm special and she only does these things for me, I happen to know she does the same things for her friend in Nevada and Texas and many, many friends in Orlando. She's amazing.

So, when we stopped by Orlando on our way to Ponte Vedra Beach, she made sure to stop by and meet Parker.



And then she indulged my husband in dinner at his favorite Mexican dive in Winter Park, and then showed us her fav places on Park Avenue. 
Sorry - photo taken with cell phone!

 Thanks Jenny! You're the best friend a girl could ask for!

P.S. To all my other O-town girls - I'm sorry I didn't plan to meet up with you in advance. We were literally in town for less than 12 hours. Next time - I promise!!!! :)

1 comment:

AJenne said...

Amen sister!! She sends cards for every holiday with thoughtful prizes! And she just came all the way to Texas to see me and my boys. She didn't bat an eyelash at poopy diapers....she popped right up to play long before the sun came up....thought it was funny when my breastfed babe spit up on her -- and when I was a total flake and had my work schedule mixed upm, she even babysat my two littles!! What a friend - a lifesaver! Aunt Jenny is pretty wonderful--we are blessed to have her in our lives! ps-you rock to stac;)