Modern

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A Goodnight!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year, enjoying the day with 8 additional family members. It was so very special to me to be surrounded by so many loved ones. Everyone made sure that I wasn't doing too much and kept insisting that I sit down and relax; so my day was very enjoyable! Everyone else did the cooking and cleaning so I basically got to sit and watch gifts being opened. Lucky girl, eh?
Since we took an obnoxious amount of photos from Christmas Eve through Christmas day, I'm only posting the highlights...
 


Also, here are two videos from Christmas morning that are pretty cute. Shows the pure excitement and enthusiasm that a 5-year has when he opens his most-wanted gifts...
Opening Scooter
Opening DS

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and please be safe over New Year's Eve!

No comments: