Modern

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Little of This &That...

I have some random photos I wanted to share with everyone that don't really fall into any particular category, so excuse the "brain dump" as my friend Jen calls it...

It has finally cooled down enough at night for us to start using our fire pit again. Brian's inner caveman comes out and he gets so excited to get a big 'ol fire burning. Even better when you add good friends, s'mores and some ice cold beer (NA for me of course). Here are some cute photos from last night...

This was just too funny to share. I came back from walking Rohy the other day and Payton was hard at work on this poster. He wouldn't let me see it until he had used half a roll of tape to secure it to his bedroom door. In case you can't read it, this is what it says, "You are now entering the room of love." Oh boy... is this a sign of what's to come in his teenage years? God help me... 
One more random thought... why does the first sight of this red paper cup bring me SO much joy??? It's like it heralds in the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. I've discovered a new drink this fall: Tall decaf latte with one pump of peppermint syrup. It is so good, you have to try it. It's dangerous living across the street from Starbucks this time of year...

No comments: