Modern

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween and other fun times

(Side note: check out that Thomas the train pumpkin - of course that's all Payton wanted me to carve.) Okay, on with the blog update...



"Is today going to be Halloween again?"... if I have to hear that question one more time, I'm going to lose my mind and start to think that Halloween really does happen every other day. Payton is convinced that it's going to be Halloween again this week. He had such a great time this year. From the spooky decorations, to trick-or-treating with his friends, to gobbling up as much candy as I'd let him - he loved it all! Here are some pics from our evening with our good friends who came over to trick-or-treat with us...

We had a really good time and hope that you all did too! Now... let's focus on some turkey!








No comments: