Modern

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Can't keep up

I tell myself that I will try to post a couple times a week... okay, at least once a week... and here I am behind again. I just can't seem to keep up. So, here is my attempt yet again, to get back on track.

As I sit here typing there is a big thunderstorm brewing outside. I know Brian would tell me to get off the computer, so this may be a short post...

The biggest news that has happened since my last post is... BRIAN TURNED 30!!! YAHOO!! Now he can no longer tease me by saying, "Well, I wouldn't know because I'm still in my 20's." Ha! Welcome to the club honey! We had a small group of friends from church over for a little dinner to celebrate his entrance into this new decade. It would have been nice to throw a huge party and invite all of our friends, but alas... the budget did not allow for such festivities after our recent travels and roofing repairs (gotta love homeownership!).

I'll post some pics from the dinner later after this storm passes. It's getting pretty bad right now, so more later...

No comments: