Modern

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Catching Up:Halloween Pictures

Phew! October was a busy month! I have barely had any time to post anything on my poor neglected blog. Between the zillion Halloween parties and being out of town, I feel like the month just flew by.

On Halloween, our evening was spent with a house full of friends eating chili and passing out candy. Payton went trick or treating on his own this year with a group of his friends (yikes - this mama was nervous!) and then met back up with us in our circle for a few more houses.

Both boys had a blast as usual, but I was secretly glad to see the holiday pass. It seemed that there were a LOT of activities during the month of October, so I was ready to move on to a slower-paced November and enjoy catching up on a few things (like my blog).

But before I say my official "goodbye" to October, I thought I'd post a few pictures for posterity sake...
Parker & his pal Riley at a Halloween carnival. Gender roles anyone??
My cuties at our local pumpkin patch

Making our annual Halloween gingerbread house. I love this tradition!


Payton and I ran our first 5K together. He did great and beat his goal time. Way to go Payton!
Halloween Night

Brian dressed up as a 90's Gator Fan for Halloween. Jean shorts, mullet, Blueblocker glasses and all.

Our good friends got in on the wig fun!

Had to serve our annual chili buffet for Halloween night.

Getting ready to head out for trick-or-treating. Parker in his panda costume and Payton was a "cereal killer."

Close-up of my cute panda (wondering if this will be his last year of cute costumes?)

Sorting and trading candy the next morning. One of my favorite things as a kid!
Okay, now that I've got Halloween recorded in the books, I can move on to another fun topic... our cruise! I will post all the pictures and details on our recent cruise next time on my blog. Stay tuned!

No comments: