Modern

Friday, November 14, 2014

Thanksgiving Thank You Gifts: {FREE PRINTABLES}

Yes, Christmas is just around the corner. And yes, people get inundated with gifts. So, why not stand apart from the crowd this year and give some "thank you" gifts for Thanksgiving?

I found the most adorable FREE Thanksgiving printables and immediately knew that I wanted to make Thanksgiving gifts for the boys' teachers.

It was so easy and turned out quite adorable if I do say so myself!
I bought the Mason jars on sale at Michael's for .99 each and got the "fall-colored" candy on clearance for .91 a bag (Halloween close-out at Target). Then I attached the free printables on top with double-sided tape, and made the vinyl initials on a Silhouette machine. If you don't have a vinyl cutting machine, you could use paint pens, or just leave them blank.Wrap a festive ribbon around the top, and you're done!

I used another free printable and had Parker tell me what he was thankful for for each of his teachers. We handed them out to his sweet preschool teachers today and they actually got teary-eyed at the thank you notes I wrote on the back. I just don't think teachers get the recognition they deserve.

All of these printables - and SO MANY more - are available here at Amanda's Parties To Go. I love her kids table activities and fun decor. Check her out, she's quite talented!

I hope you have some lovies in your life that you want to say "thank you" to during this special season of Thanksgiving. Cuddle up and enjoy these last few days of November... before we know it, it will be Christmas!

No comments: