Modern

Friday, December 13, 2013

Recently...

Time for a photo dump.

These photos have nothing in particular in common, except that they are taken during everyday moments of our lives.

Here we go...

Have you heard? Florida is pretty much the only state having nice weather these days. I am not complaining that it's hovering in the 80's this weekend. I know it could be much, much worse. But secretly, I'd really love for some cooler temps. Ya know, something that makes us want to use our new fire pit, sip on hot chocolate and wear my new boots for crying out loud.

The beautiful weather does provide lots of outdoor play time, which is awesome when you have two little boys. Parker discovered that if he swings with his cape on, it makes it look like he's flying. Yep, I had to pry him kicking and screaming from the swing that day.

In other news, Payton performed in his school's rendition of "The Nutcracker" this week. He sang in the chorus, and did a great job. I was really impressed with the show, considering how insanely frustrating hard it must be to conduct a room full of elementary students.

And a few more random pics to wrap up this post...

This melts my heart. Truly.
This inspires me to do some fun crafts during the upcoming TWO WEEK Christmas break.
This movie. Oh, this movie. I laugh out loud every single year. Vince Vaughn...bravo!
(4 Christmases)
I watched it by myself the other night when Brian was out of town for work. It made the evening seem not so lonely.
Off to #1 of 3 Christmas parties this weekend. Gonna need a lot of coffee to get through them all.
Happy Holiday Parties everyone!

No comments: