Modern

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Re-cap

I'm back!

I took a week (or two) hiatus from the blog to enjoy every last second of the Christmas season.

Days and nights are running together without school to keep us on schedule, but boy has it been fun.

And fortunately for me, the excitement doesn't end on Christmas. I get to celebrate my birthday 4 days later.

This year was one of my most favorite birthdays ever.

The boys woke me up in bed with Starbucks and handmade cards. 
After attending church, I headed out to the mall to hit some after-Christmas sales with gift cards in hand. Then we had a super fun dinner with my sweet friends, Claudia & Alexis and their hubbies.


Check out these amaze-fest shoes Claudia gave me for my birthday!

We went to a Speakeasy Supperclub for dinner. It's hidden inside an apartment complex. When you arrive you have to knock on the door and tell them the password for the night!
This is Brian knocking on the door to the speakeasy.
We had such a great time. Good thing I wore comfortable pants because after everything I ate, I'm pretty sure I gained a few pounds. But it was SO worth it! My 38th year is off to a wonderful start.

And to re-cap Christmas, I created this quick video. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and I wish each and every one of you a very happy New Year!
  Heckman Christmas 2013 from Stacy Heckman on Vimeo.
Thanks for reading my blog this year. I hope to see you back here real soon.
Cheers!




No comments: