Modern

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Moment to Brag, Please

Since the original intention behind this blog was to communicate with distant relatives, I have to take a moment to brag on my children..I mean, er...share some good news. :)

Payton came home last week with a wonderful report card, an Academic Excellence Award, and a report showing that he's received 100% on all of his Accelerated Reading tests this quarter! I am SO very proud of him!!!

Congratulations Payton! You are a super star!!!

And of course, we are proud of our littlest guy too. He's really mastered his pop-up toy!
Just look at that concentration...

And since I'm in a bragging kind of mood today, look how sweet my boys were the other day...
 They were both happily reading their books together in Payton's bed.
I cherish moments like this!


No comments: