Modern

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quick Post

This week has been consumed with Tylenol, Motrin, wet washcloths, tissues and lack of sleep. My little one had a cold and a fever virus which meant very little sleep - or anything else for that matter - for Mom.
He's finally on the mend, thank goodness. Nothing but a runny nose to remind us that we're so thankful for healthy children.
So, since we haven't been anywhere, or done anything this week, I have very little photographic evidence to share with you. Except this one cute pic...
Payton made "Port-o-Beds" the other day (e.g. laundry baskets with blankets and pillows). He loaded up Parker's with all his favorite stuffed animals and they played in them for hours. It was the perfect mix of brotherly playtime mixed with creative summer fun. Love that.

I'm off to spend the next few days with my parents. No house to clean, no meals to cook, extra willing hands to help out with the kids... sounds like a vacation to me! I'll post some pics when I get back. Have a great weekend!

No comments: