Modern

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Photo Dump

I've got a few more great snow pics that my sis-in-law sent me from Payton's trip to NC, so I want to post those first:
 Does that boy look happy or what?!?
 SNOW ANGEL! (He's been wanting to do that for years!)
And now for some random photos...
First off, if anyone was wondering, our doggie Rohy is still alive and kickin'. He's getting up there in age (14) but he still enjoys his two daily walks and people food. 
He has however, lost most of his hearing and sight, and has a significant heart murmur, as well as dementia. So when I found him sleeping like this the other day...
 (tongue out, head cocked to the side)
I was a little worried.
No fear, he's doing just fine! 
(Oh, and I took the picture after I realized he was still breathing. I just thought the tongue was too funny.)
On a much lighter note, Parker likes yogurt. I mean, he really likes yogurt:
 He's such a boy.
 Sometimes, you just gotta let em have fun!
  Why, oh why, do I do this to myself every year???
I order all of my favorite Girl Scout cookies and then eat them in a matter of a week or so (sorry babe if they're all gone by the time you read this). It's disgusting, I know. But they're so good and they call my name when I open the pantry! Have you tried the new lemon ones? OH MY, they are so good (if you like lemon)! And the cranberry white chocolate...to die for! And of course the Tagalongs, and the Thin Mints... okay, I guess you get the idea. I really, really like Girl Scout cookies.

I am also really digging this new candle holder I got from Bath & Body Works. It's shaped like a pineapple and it is so cute on my kitchen counter!
And I'm sure inquiring minds want to know what kind of candle is burning in this adorable holder. It's another new FAV:
It doesn't smell like coconut at all to me, which is strange. It smells a lot more pineapple-y. It's very fruity and uplifting. Get one, it will get you in the mood for Spring!

And this last photo is pretty late, but it's worth it. 
Our neighbor puts out inflatable yard ornaments for each holiday. My kids have come to expect it now and they love it.
Here is what he had out for Valentine's Day:
Big weekend for us! Payton's 1st baseball game!
He's nervous, but we're excited to cheer him on. I'll be sure to post pics.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: