Modern

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Again... why is this fun?

As I've stated before, sometimes my kids baffle me.
Parker has two rooms in our house filled with toys.
Cars, trucks, balls, books, stuffed animals, automated toys, toys that bounce, move, make noise, and do just about everything.
But this is what he wants to play with...
 He found this empty egg carton that I had set out for trash.
And literally played with it for 15 minutes (that's a long time for an 11-month old).
 
 He opened it. He shut it. He bit it. He banged on it like it was a drum.
 At least now we know what to get him for his birthday next month. :)
Oh, and I had to post this other funny picture.
Since Brian is going on his mission trip to Haiti, he has decided to stop shaving until he gets back. This has caused quite a stir. Payton keeps saying, "DAD! You've got to shave!!"
I say, "I kinda like the rugged look." (Not forever, but it's a fun change)
Parker doesn't know what to think of it, but he loves to play with it while Brian is feeding him his bottle. He scratches it and rubs it. It's so darn funny.
 That's it for me tonight. Signing off early to get a good night's sleep. Payton is out of school for the next 2 days, so I need lots of energy. :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

The Mac Fam said...

I can't imagine Brian with scruff. I bet it ages him since he naturally has such a baby face.

Stacy Heckman said...

You are so right Rachel! I think that's why so many people don't like it. He looks so drastically different. :)