Modern

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Few Favorites

One of my favorite things this holiday season has been this...
 Pandora Christmas station!
It is the best mix of old, new, slow, fast, traditional, not-so-traditional Christmas music. I play it at home on the i-pod speakers, I play it in the car, I even carry it with me in the stroller and play it while I'm walking. Try it, you'll love it!
P.S. You do not have to have an ipod/iphone to use Pandora. You can listen to it via your computer at home and it's free!
  


I recently purchased these "candle charms" at a home party. They have pointy sticks coming out the back and you simply press them into the side of a candle. The company's name is "Biltmore Inspirations" (named after the Biltmore Estate in NC). These 3 crosses came together in a pack and cost $24. I love how they look on these PB candles with just a few Christmas balls around them. So simple, yet so eye-catching!
I can't wait to see what they look like on my everyday large candle holders after the holidays.
Here is a link to a page where you can purchase them, although if you google "candle charms" you can find them elsewhere.

Another item I am loving these days is this cup. Yes, I know... a cup? Why, you ask? Well, it's insulated, it has a screw-on lid so it doesn't come off, and the straw has a ridge around the bottom so it doesn't come out of the cup when pulled on (not that I have a 10-month old who pulls on straws or anything). :) PLUS, the monogram was free!
 I ordered it off a wonderful Etsy site called "Monkey See Boutique." She is a mom who lives in Tampa and creates wonderful products. I highly recommend her. 
Tell me about some of your favorite items this Christmas season.

No comments: