Modern

Saturday, December 31, 2011

After Christmas Shopping

I've only had time to hit one store after Christmas this year. But I had to share my great finds!
I've learned that the week after Christmas is the time to go to Bath & Body Works. All of their Christmas candles, soaps and sanitizers are on BIG TIME clearance. Plus, you can usually score some regular-scented items at great prices too.
So, here's what I got:
- 4 small candles
- 1 large candle
- 3 "travel" candles, with glass holders
- 1 decorative metal candle wrap
- 3 hand soaps
- 3 travel hand sanitizers
- 1 tube of my favorite lip gloss
all for the grand total of.... wait for it... wait for it...
 $20!!!!!
 Okay, $20.73 to be exact. But the large candle alone normally retails for $20. 
Why would I ever buy things at regular prices???

No comments: