Modern

Friday, November 11, 2011

A few leftover pictures

I am still learning how to use my new iPhone. It's a major learning curve for me. But so far, it's been very rewarding. The one thing I need to really work on is learning how to use the camera. So far, all my pictures have come out fuzzy, blurry, or both. Anyhow, I downloaded them off my phone and into Picasa today so I could post some of them. Bare with me as some of these are old, and most are fuzzy...
Here are Brian and Payton carving their pumpkin at our neighbor's pumpkin carving party:
 Here is the finished product. A "Pikachu" pumpkin (it's from Pokemon). Payton was very proud of how it turned out:
Here are all the kids and their pumpkins that they carved:
Here's what Parker looked like the whole time. Give that boy a snack in his stroller and he's a happy camper!
 Here is one of Payton after our community Fall Festival. He had his face painted like a zombie. It really did scare me a bit...
And here is Parker in one of my favorite little outfits. Since he barely ever sits still these days, it was hard to capture a good picture of it. But it says, "Thankful As Could Be." That's how we feel about him too!
Any suggestions on improving my iPhone picture-taking abilities are always welcome. In the meantime, I'll keep practicing and looking for some good photo apps. :)
 

No comments: