Modern

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tar-jA (Target)

If you know me, you know I love Target (sounds like Tar-jA) when I say it. And while I love the store on any given day, I especially love it when it is holiday time and all of their fun stuff is out.
Parker and I went shopping yesterday... yes, he likes Target too. First, we stopped at the Starbucks and got a Tall, nonfat, no-whip, 1-pump, Pumpkin Spice Latte (am I one of "those" people with the most difficult drink order???). Then we got our necessary items on our list, and then we headed into the Halloween section. SO FUN!
Check out these great little buys we found...
Yes, Kraft now makes Halloween-shaped macaroni and cheese. And while I know it's not the healthiest dinner in the world, what kid doesn't love a little mac-n-cheese once in a while?!? 
Payton was out of toothpaste, so I picked up this cute glow-in-the-dark ghost bottle. Of course we had to test out the glowing part last night when he brushed his teeth.
And then this little foam Haunted House with 3D stickers I picked up for a fun craft. Payton and our cute neighbor Avery put it together first thing after school. They had so much fun creating a story as they put it together. Apparently this house is very haunted... so much so, that the door is locked up tight!
Here they are with their finished creation. Sorry, they both have chocolate chip cookies in their mouths. I should have taken the picture before handing out the treats. Lesson learned. :)
Also, I was at the mall today for like, oh... maybe an hour before my little guy completely melted down and reminded me why I should never take a boy shopping. Anyhow, Bath and Body Works has the CUTEST Halloween stuff out right now. I didn't really get to peruse it for long, but I think I might need to go back and check it out more carefully. My sis-in-law got a really great Frankenstein ceramic candle holder that I must go see in person. 
Happy Halloween shopping everyone!

No comments: