Modern

Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Time

We've had lots of good quality family time recently. Here are a few fun pics...
Brian and his dad went to a Rays game together last week. They were fortunate enough to sit on the club level (thanks Dave!!!) so they really had a fun experience.


 Then my mom came into town for a few days. The boys love it when Nana comes to visit. She does nothing but love on them. It's so wonderful to have an extra set of hands when she's here. Oh how I wish they lived closer. I also wish I would have taken this photo with my camera instead of my phone. Because it's a darn cute photo, but it's blurry because it was taken with my phone. Oh well... it's still cute!
One night when my mom was here, Payton asked to make a fort in the family room... so of course we did. It's not really a fort, but rather a king-sized sheet draped over the couch and coffee table, but hey... he loved it. Then of course the other two boys had to join in the fun. Parker especially thought it was super fun!


Just look at those smiles! Priceless!






 Then, one rainy Sunday afternoon, Parker was waking up from his nap in a particularly good (and cute) mood. So... Payton jumped in the crib with him! It was so cute to watch Parker's reaction. He was so excited to have his big brother in bed with him. And it was hysterical to see my giant 6-year old in the crib that used to be so big for him. Man... time flies....


Finally, Brian borrowed his friend's kayak (thanks Michael!!!) so that we could cross off another "Summer List" item. It's the first time Payton has kayaked and he was afraid it was going to tip over. So when they got home, I asked him how it went, and he excitedly said, "It didn't tip over!" They got to see a dolphin swim right in front of the boat and Brian rowed over to Caladessi Island, which is very remote and only accessible by boat (no pictures of these two things, as Brian was busy rowing).


So many fun family moments... I'm kind of sad to see Summer come to an end.

No comments: