Modern

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dollar Store and other random photos...

I have a bunch of random photos that I wanted to share, none of which really fit into any particular category. So, bare with me as I jump from one to the next...
Here is Parker on his first "outing." We took him to brunch at my favorite little South Tampa restaurant. He slept the whole time, which allowed the rest of us a nice relaxing brunch.
This photo shows Parker's incredible neck strength. Sometimes when he's really alert, he'll pick up his head and look around. I think he's going to be a very strong little boy...
Is that a smile I see? Maybe it's gas, maybe he's just happy to be here...
I had to share these ADORABLE cookies that my friend made for me. She owns her own cookie company and makes just about any shape. I was so touched that she made a plate of special cookies just for Parker's arrival (sorry, there were only 2 left when I thought to take a picture - the other ones were so cute too)...
Payton just adores holding and cuddling with Parker. It's the cutest thing ever. I was so worried that he would be jealous or resentful of Parker since he's been an only child for so many years, but it's been the complete opposite. He loves his little brother so much. It melts my heart...
 How about this for some serious cuddling (notice that Payton is holding Brian's hand too - how sweet!)...
 

This past weekend we went to the Dollar Store and my mom bought Payton a couple things. The biggest hit was this package of water balloons. It came with a hose attachment that made the hose spray a super strong, narrow spray. Payton played outside with the balloons and the hose for the longest time. I love Dollar Store finds!
Here are the boys filling up the balloons...

Here's Payton chucking a balloon over our back fence...
And then playing with the hose...
One last photo that we took this weekend while my mom was visiting was the picture with the stork in our front yard. Our community puts these in your front yard when you have a baby. It's been a nice way for all our neighbors to know that Parker has arrived. Of course when we went outside to take a photo, it was super sunny out and difficult for all of us to actually look at the camera. At least we got one family photo...
Okay, that's it for the random photos for now. I'm sure I'll be posting many more in the coming weeks. Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying some of this amazing Spring-like weather!


No comments: