Modern

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nursery Pics

A few of you have asked to see pictures of the nursery. Well, we finally finished it up (almost) this past weekend. My parents were in town, so we put my Dad to work and he and Brian finished up a few final things. The only thing missing (besides the baby) is a framed picture above the trundle bed. Other than that, this is what it will look like...

Picture of the crib and window seat (that's the video monitor hanging on the wall):
Picture of the changing table area next to the closet:
Picture of the trundle bed (my mom is making a pillow out of the same fabric that is on the window treatment that will add a little more character to the bed, and then we'll hang the large framed photo above the bed):

This isn't a picture of the room, but I had to share how cute the car seat carrier turned out! My mom bought us a cover so we didn't have to purchase a new car seat. I love the way it turned out (thanks Mom!!):
Now... all we need is Parker! Can't wait to meet you little man! We love you so much already!



No comments: