Modern

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crafts

Anyone who knows me well, knows I love to craft. Aside from shopping and organizing, it's probably my favorite thing to do. Several of my mom friends have asked me for craft ideas recently, so I thought I'd share some of our most recent ones from St. Patrick's Day and the one we did this week for Easter.

The St. Patty's sign was made my mixing plain white rice with food coloring in a bowl. Payton had so much fun mixing the rice and changing its color. I think we'll be doing this again for an Easter-egg shape this month.

The candles are just wrapped with scrapbook paper. I did some more for Easter with pastel colors and they look so cute.

The sock bunnies were an idea out of the Disney "Family Fun" magazine. Payton had so much fun making these and now he plays with them as a little bunny family. I highly recommend this magazine for fun ideas.

If you want any further ideas or craft web site/blog recommendations, just shoot me an email. Happy crafting!

No comments: