Modern

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving in NC

We were fortunate enough to spend Thanksgiving with lots of family this year. We drove (12 hours) up to Apex, NC to spend the week with my brother & his family and my parents. It was a wonderful holiday and we all had so much fun. Watching the cousins play together was absolutely priceless! And the hours spent playing the game "Taboo" after the kids went to bed was something we'll never be able to think about without laughing. Good times!

Below is a little slideshow of some of the week's events. We went to a playplace called "Planet Child" that had all sorts of fun stuff for the kids; Pullen Park, which has a real train the kids could ride around the park; and of course lots of fun at home. Enjoy the pics of Payton and his cousins, Joel, Camryn & little Natalie...

1 comment:

Chris Ketchel said...

Hi Stacy, I find your blog skills to be among the best that I have seen. I found it through my regular searches for news about Apex, NC for my web venture http://Apex-NC.us

I would love to link to your site if you could tell me more about your Apex specific experiences and pictures such as the train. Thanks