Modern

Monday, August 4, 2008

Christmas toys already??

Okay, so I admit it... I love shopping. But more than just shopping, I love finding a good deal. I'm pretty sure that I inherited this from my father, who is the king of rebates/coupons/close-outs and all things "half-priced." Of course he got this trait from his mother, who was the Queen of garage sales.

So, I had to go to Target today for just "a couple things" and when I get to the toy area, I see that it is in complete chaos. Apparently, they are already clearing things out for the new fall toys (e.g. they're preparing for Christmas shopping already!!!!). So, I was very pleased to find three rows of toys that were on clearance. I got some GOOD deals folks. So, if you like to shop early for Christmas, now is a good time to browse the aisles and see what you can find.

Oh, and I found the cutest pair of brown shoes for Payton for $10!! Hello bargain!!!

No comments: