Modern

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Free Summer Printables

Oh my, the internet can be dangerous sometimes.
Facebook can be a real time-suck.
Pinterest can have me in so deep I loose track of what day it is.
And searching for free printables makes Parker's naptime feel like 4 seconds. I get so caught up looking for cute free things to print off that I forget what time it is!

Fortunately for you, I did all the research and here are some of the best printables I found for your end-of-school parties, or any Saturday BBQ you are planning this summer. Enjoy!

.......................................................................................................
My neighbor is throwing a big end-of-school party this Friday, complete with a huge water balloon fight and lots of tasty treats for the kiddos.
Wouldn't these printables just be perfect for the party??
 
You can get these here.
summerprintables-partyset 

 I am also planning to print off some of these bubble wraps for the kids. They are so bright and fun!
 
 You can download them here. 

 How cute are these favor/cupcake tags? They also have coordinating water bottle labels that would be precious for a summer BBQ. You can get them here.

FREE Summer Fun Printables
 FREE Summer Fun Printables

If you're looking for some fun subway art to decorate your house for summer. You can always do my favorite option and Google "Summer Subway Art" and you'll get a bazillion options.
Or I found this cute camping-themed one (as well as a few others) available for free here.

 

I'll be sure to post pictures of our fun end-of-school party adventures. In the meantime, I'm off to print off some cute bubble wrap labels.
Three more days till summer break!

No comments: